Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2013

How to manage behavioral troubles with a freebie resource

Meet Stephanie DeLussey from Mrs Ds Corner. She is a TpT seller who, as a 3rd year teacher and a current IST facilitator, has worked in 3 different states (PA, VA, and currently DE) in three levels of schools (elementary, middle school, and high school).

"I absolutely LOVE my current position, as I can work with students 1-1 and really get to know them as individuals. With a lot of emphasis put on teaching to the test, I think it's important to teach from the heart, not the books. I enjoy creating and sharing my ideas with other teachers, as I am still just as passionate about teaching now as I was when I had my own classroom." She say.

Stephanie has a freebie to share with you:

Clic here to go to the download page

These 10 writing prompts are fantastic to use when students are displaying or have displayed poor behavior throughout the school day. While the prompts are the same for all ages of students, it's the meaning of the prompt to the student and the student's behavior(s).




Included in the download, you get:
-List of 10 Prompts 

 Elementary / Middle: 
-Letter to Parent / Guardian
 -10 Writing Prompt Cards
 -10 Writing Prompt Record Sheets

 Middle / Secondary
 -Letter to Parent / Guardian
 -10 Writing Prompt Cards
-10 Writing Prompt Record Sheets

Have fun with this resource and  remember to let your fingers show your excitement in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...