Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

It´s time for some changes

Happy 2013 everybody!

The begining of the year is always a good point to make some changes. I don´t like resolutions, because they never get done. I like more to start the year fixing things, trowing old and useless stuff and having all clean and organized.

I´ve started already making my Clipart's Terms of Use a little easy to understand. I have had lot of questions about them lately, so, I think maybe this time they are more clear. Would you mind to read them and let me know if they are easier now? You can download them here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teachers-Clipart-Terms-of-Use

I'm also thinking on a new logo for my store/brand. Please let me know what do you think about it:



I´ve been fixing some typos, size issues and cutting extra transparent space from some of my first sets. If you purchased a set please be sure to re-download it this weekend.





2 comments:

  1. I love the new logo! Im thinking of reworking mine as well.. Yours is simple, yet elegant! Thumbs up from me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...