Image Map

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Olympic fever!!

I can´t wait any longer....All I can think about is in London 2012, I wish I could be there, but, you know ..... I can´t :(
But I do can bring the Olympic fever to my classroom with this superfunny gameboard:


My kids love it! It´s great for reviewing Math, Language Arts, Science and any other topic in a fun way. It can be played with all our classroom at the same time. 
The 39 pages pack includes:
*Directions 
*120 Question cards: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and division. Spelling, antonym and synonym, plurals, riddles w/ answers and science questions.
*Blank question cards 
*3 tokens
*3 Medals
 *Medal´s chart 
*Game cardboard

 You can customize the cards to fit any subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...