Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

Teacher clipart FREEBIE

Hi, I´m making a set of teachers for my TpT store. I probably will have it done by tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can grab this freebie blonde teacher and the line art file too. Enjoy!
Clic to download

Clic to download

Please remember we are having a big Back to school sale in TpT, go to my store to have all my products with 28% OFF.

Check out this pinterest board with many items in sale: http://pinterest.com/gingerose/tpt-pin-exchange/

5 comments:

  1. Love this cute teacher freebie! I purchased several of your sets at the TpT sale and am very please with your product! I am following your blog and would love for you to stop by mine when you get a chance!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patti! I just entered your giveaway!! I´m glad you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute,I'm gonna use it on my Back to School Bulletin Board


    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used your clipart to make this printable,check it out here

    http://lusine13.blogspot.com/2012/09/back-to-school-poem-first-grade-rocks.html#

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! That is soooooo cute!! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...