Image Map

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Art journaling {a new hobby}

Now the school is over Im looking for new things to learn. I've started to find some beautiful journals in pinterest and got in love. I even started a new board (you can see it here) and saw many youtube videos about it..... and this is what I came up with in my first attempt:
Well, I need some practice and some tools. Were I live I have a really hard time finding stencils, stamps and good quality paintings. :-(

So I thought maybe I will make it easy digitally. I know is not the same result, but it is really fun too. So I made 3 background designs in 10 different colors each. This is what I came up with:



I used one to make this poster for my niece and she loved so much that she used as her Facebook profile pic:


I think these backgrounds will make beautiful covers for any teaching product and will make it stand out from the rest. You can find them here, only $3.00 in my store:

Clic here to see the backgrounds at my store
So, what do you think about art journaling?


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, I love your art work, and your picture of your niece is stunning! Thanks for going above and beyond! I'm your newest follower!!!

    24/7 Teacher Amy Harrod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that I have found your blog and your TPT store! I am your newest follower n both :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...